• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC How did a bug like this get passed testing...

DMN666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
"Incoming zeds" ui banner literally stop you in your tracks and places you inside a cylinder like invisible room (think of a mime).
Srsly, how did this sly in?!

Also Hans is scared of closed doors, happened once to me on solo in Containment station. I waited inside a room, with the doors merely closed... he just stood outside in the halls just... standing there and talking. Like a weirdo... and a crazy person.

Last edited:
"Incoming zeds" ui banner literally stop you in your tracks and places you inside a cylinder like invisible room (think of a mime).
Srsly, how did this sly in?!

Also Hans is scared of closed doors, happened once to me on solo in Containment station. I waited inside a room, with the doors merely closed... he just stood outside in the halls just... standing there and talking. Like a weirdo... and a crazy person.

the place in containment station is a bug, he gets stuck there. Same as other zeds.

Upvote 0