• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How can I use extra mouse buttons for RO2?

DieFledermaus

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 5, 2006
I got a new Logitech mouse, the 705 I think it is, it came with the mk710 keyboard.

When I am in game and go to Controls the game only recognized the Left Click, Right Click, Scroll Wheel Roll Up and Down, and the two thumb buttons on the side.

But this mouse has a Wheel Left Click and Wheel Right Click, a small button behind the scroll wheel and a third thumb button that is defaulted the Windows 10 feature where the main window shrinks and I can see all applications.

Is there some way to get the game to recognize those buttons? I see I can make customized schemes for various applications.

Even being able to have them programed as the 1, 2, 3, keys etc would be helpful.

I'm currently using X7 mouse and this button on the wheel is X3 button here, so its basically 3 times clicked LMB same for the button the right side for RMB. Sadly I'm not familiar with a logitech, but pretty sure it does acts like this. As for the other buttons, I have no idea. Sometimes new IL-2 game failed to recognise my rear buttons on X7, but it worked somehow.
I would advise checking info for the mouse and its buttons, then check the mouse's compability.

Upvote 0
Please install it. It comes with some features, for example the Hz count of your USB Connection. You can set it up to 1000Hz. As far as i know, Windows standard is 500Hz and after the installation the count is always set to 500 Hz. 1000Hz is much more better. You`ll notice the difference. You can make profiles and save them to a file or on your mouse.

Upvote 0