• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How about KILLING FLOOR 1 REMASTERED .

yeah, I didn't say it needed to be on UE2 :D - I am saying it needs to be the same it is, same perks, same weapons, same wonky sarcasm, same characters, same voice lines, same zeds, same controls, same maps, same gritty horror feel - everything we love about Killing Floor. Naturally, better graphics, since it's a remaster and the hitboxes that actually line up because, same reason, lol.

Upvote 0
yeah, I didn't say it needed to be on UE2 :D - I am saying it needs to be the same it is, same perks, same weapons, same wonky sarcasm, same characters, same voice lines, same zeds, same controls, same maps, same gritty horror feel - everything we love about Killing Floor. Naturally, better graphics, since it's a remaster and the hitboxes that actually line up because, same reason, lol.
That would then be called a Remake, as it would need to be made from scratch in another engine.... Remasters are done on the same engine the game was originally made on.
833338691786768455.png

Upvote 0