• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hotfix 1.3.1 Is Now Live

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    High Graphics Settings Texture Fix
    • Fixed an issue where players who selected the "High" graphics setting, or set their Texture Detail slider to high, would see their first person hands and weapon in low detail.
    If you have been affected by this issue you will need to go into your graphics settings, change the Texture Detail or Quality Level settings to a setting other than "High", and then select "High" again for the fix to take effect.
    texturedetail.png

If you do not do this, the fix will not be applied and your graphics will continue to display incorrectly.

As always, thank you for your continued support! We are continuing to work hard on Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, and would not be able to provide fixes like these without your feedback.

Antimatter Games & Tripwire Interactive

Last edited:
    BTRY B 529th FA BN;n2331675 said:
    Since this update it's causing my entire computer to crash/reboot.

EDIT: I've verified gaming files. No other game crashes my pc, e.g. UT4, CS:GO

You can reach out to support at support.rs2vietnam.com but it is unlikely the game itself is causing your issue.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0