• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hotfix 1.3.1 Is Now Live

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
High Graphics Settings Texture Fix
  • Fixed an issue where players who selected the "High" graphics setting, or set their Texture Detail slider to high, would see their first person hands and weapon in low detail.
If you have been affected by this issue you will need to go into your graphics settings, change the Texture Detail or Quality Level settings to a setting other than "High", and then select "High" again for the fix to take effect.

If you do not do this, the fix will not be applied and your graphics will continue to display incorrectly.

As always, thank you for your continued support! We are continuing to work hard on Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, and would not be able to provide fixes like these without your feedback.

Antimatter Games & Tripwire Interactive

Last edited:

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The team is continuing to investigate and work on other issues.

BTRY B 529th FA BN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2006
Since this update it's causing my entire computer to crash/reboot.

EDIT: I've verified gaming files. No other game crashes my pc, e.g. UT4, CS:GO

Last edited:

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
BTRY B 529th FA BN;n2331675 said:
Since this update it's causing my entire computer to crash/reboot.

EDIT: I've verified gaming files. No other game crashes my pc, e.g. UT4, CS:GO
You can reach out to support at support.rs2vietnam.com but it is unlikely the game itself is causing your issue.

Last edited:

BTRY B 529th FA BN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2006
Yoshiro;n2331728 said:
You can reach out to support at support.rs2vietnam.com but it is unlikely the game itself it causing your issue.
Thanks for the reply. Actually CS:GO crashed a few days ago. Turns out it was a PC stability issue and nothing to do with RS:Vietnam or any other game.

Thanks for your time