• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hot Babes! (No Nudity) NOT WORK SAFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,ok, looking at this again this morning I've got under some skin and contradicted myself. That was not my intention.I should not have been so curt. I could have explained myself a little more but really didn't think it would go this way. So............ sorry, and Bullit, I apologise for the cheap shot. I award you one free TK by satchel!:eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
how did this thread turn into a friggen flame war lol anyway:
now thats a chick wit a gun fo ya. Straight out.

RealChickWithGun.jpg

Upvote 0
I have been working hard to keep this thread clear of the totally stupid ****. Something like the zoidberg makes me smile and as long as it doesnt get out of hand, I am not gonna rag on everyone of them. I tend to agree with kong though, keep it to a minimum. I dont want to have to use the infraction system.

Upvote 0
yeah i am not sure why people think it is funny or amusing to post pics of ugly women, random pics, or whatever the hell some of this **** is. it was not really funny the first time, doing it again and again does not make it any funnier. Really it does not. :/
I'm sorry if people interrupt your masturbation sessions on the forums, but tbh there are other websites for that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.