Hot Babes! (No Nudity) NOT WORK SAFE

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
Ok,ok, looking at this again this morning I've got under some skin and contradicted myself. That was not my intention.I should not have been so curt. I could have explained myself a little more but really didn't think it would go this way. So............ sorry, and Bullit, I apologise for the cheap shot. I award you one free TK by satchel!:eek:

Last edited:

Mogwart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2006
how did this thread turn into a friggen flame war lol anyway:
now thats a chick wit a gun fo ya. Straight out.

RealChickWithGun.jpg

Bullitt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Washington DC
lol dude that is so dumb its funny i laughed hard

and I love labyrnth (meh I cant spell but i dont care) it a sweet movie... how dare you say otherwise

scarlett-johansson-006.jpg

scarlett_johansson3.jpg

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Check out the guy with the fake afro to the left.

Best halloween costume ever.:D

Valac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2005
I have posted what I believe is the hottest REAL chick in this thread and you are checking out the guy with the afro!? PFFFT

Mr._Kong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
A Sniper Position Near You.
yeah i am not sure why people think it is funny or amusing to post pics of ugly women, random pics, or whatever the hell some of this **** is. it was not really funny the first time, doing it again and again does not make it any funnier. Really it does not. :/

Valac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2005
I have been working hard to keep this thread clear of the totally stupid ****. Something like the zoidberg makes me smile and as long as it doesnt get out of hand, I am not gonna rag on everyone of them. I tend to agree with kong though, keep it to a minimum. I dont want to have to use the infraction system.

Pycckuu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
yeah i am not sure why people think it is funny or amusing to post pics of ugly women, random pics, or whatever the hell some of this **** is. it was not really funny the first time, doing it again and again does not make it any funnier. Really it does not. :/
I'm sorry if people interrupt your masturbation sessions on the forums, but tbh there are other websites for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.