• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

horus the egyptian god

You should, as I was insulting you.
well mister "i can't make a point, so i just directly throw insults around, like a chimp would throw his feces around", what if i told you that in my country, after a journalist's investigation he could show that at least 1 third of top politicians are members of the lodge. they also dicovered cases where high placed people who were known to be freemasons, and had broken the law and were put on trial. got away with verry mild punishments or nothing at all each time their judge was a freemason aswell...

what did you think they were? a humanitary organisation that goes vaccinating little kids in africa? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Proof or it didn't happen.

So many conspiracy theories and in the end 99% of that crap is either proven to be false or just pure speculation. Since now every asshole can post his **** on youtube (and later sell it on DVD like that guy with the 9/11 conspiracy movies that were total crap) it's gotten all worse.

They load you with stuff you can't possibly verify without doing EXTENSIVE research. Most of this is crap and some (usually the peripheral stuff) is true. Once you verify the easy and unimportant part as true (or someone else does it for you), you are more inclined to believe the mumbo jumbo. Easy scheme and it works. Of course you have to add some emotional crap too: pictures of war, suffering and don't forget little children.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the atheists are to blame for the Titanic. As i suspected.

@Uurastaja
Because that's what the FBI does. If there is evidence to a terrorist act they confiscate it.

Can you explain why noone listens to the firemen that actually were at the site immediatly after the crash and verfied that there were both remains of the plane aswell as the crew and their uniforms? Or the numerous people who actually saw the plane go down? Oh right, whenever these people voice their first hand accounts, they are bought by the government, while the ones that did some desktop research on the matter are of course much more credible.

Or why the secret conspirators actually crashed two planes into the towers for everybody to see, but for some odd reason, could not do the same to the Pentagon and had to use a cruise missile? If we hadn't all seen those two planes crash into the towers, every conspiracy theorist would do the same uneducated analyses to convince us that there's no way hijackers could've steered into those buildings and that those were either cruise missiles or simply bombs that were placed inside the building and so on...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This threads gonna end up closed very shortly then :)

There are only questions without answers...we can only speculate as we know damn well we will never know the truth about most things.

With regards the Pentagon "crash"...All CCTV footage that showed an impact on the pentagon was confiscated. And the only footage to see the light of day again is at a very poor resolution, blurry, and about 10 frames long.

Any reasonable person would ask why, given there is so much doubt about what happened, actual video footage showing the event might have been released. Of course it hasn't been "for reasons of national security". Which only confounds doubt and leaves people to theorize.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No reasonable person would ask why. You have the probably most critical structure in the US defense system attacked by terrorists and you actually think the government will release footage a) of how the attack succeeded and b) potentially other security aspects of that building to the public? For the sake of unproving some nutters who would just find excuses then anyways? That'd be really intelligent.

Upvote 0
It seems odd that in this instance the arguement is to listen to the firemen at the scene to say there is a plane, when in New York more around 2/3rds of the firemen and emergency services personnel speak of how it wasn't the aircraft responsible for the collapse of the towers, there were secondary explosions etc. But they get themselves silenced, bullied and ignored.

The majority of witnesses of the Pentagon crash say it was a light aircraft, not a huge airliner...I'm not going to bother arguing just how BS those excuses for not releasing ANY footage are, simply because they released footage anyway! It just happened to be the worst possibly quality. The official story is totally inconsistent with visual evidence immediately after the event.

There are so many questions with no, or unsatisfactory answers concerning so many different events (not just concerning 11/9), none of us will really know what happened, so why argue, and why speculate?

Governments lie. They always have, and nowdays the populus is more distracted than ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Totally inconsistent how? I also love how it's "2/3s" of the firemen here and the "majority" of witnesses there. Who counted them and who made those calculations? Or is that rather pure speculation again.

The last sentence says it all. People fear and distrust authorities. That's why they want to believe this stuff. It gives "proof" to their distrust.

Upvote 0
It's been a long time since I've argued about it with anyone. And I'm not going to get bogged down looking for sources and arguing again. I'm not trying to, and don't need to convince you of anything.
My opinion of the WTC collapse is based on statements found in city records, around 500 EMT/firemen/cops were interviewed in the days following events.

"Professional" politics is a joke, just like professional politicians. Everyone should distrust them, because they become self serving. Why would you trust a system that was in place when you were born? Because people before did? Did it earn your trust?
Governments become prosperous power structures that act above their own laws, they've no interest in the populous aside from staying where they are. People who want power, don't deserve power.

Done with this thread now anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not the politicians debuff conspiracy theories, experts on the matter do.

Conspiracy theorists are not that different from politicians. Their motivation may often be more intrinsic (although in case of the 9/11 video conspiracy this obviously isn't the case). But they never the less are motivated by the same factors politicians are and use the same method of presenting selective facts (which often aren't even that) and wild speculations that serve their agenda. Why should I trust them then? Especially if they have nothing in their favor that would signal me that they are credible?

The thing is, if you want to believe in conspiracy theories, you do so anyways. Just like people who want to believe in homeopathy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People fear and distrust authorities. That's why they want to believe this stuff. It gives "proof" to their distrust.

Distrusting your government is a DAMN good thing. Blindly trusting it is not. When a government fears its people, it's a good thing.

A lot of people are saying "oh, haha those crazy conspiracy theorists", but some of this stuff has actually been on the planning. There have been meetings about the North American Union, Amero, etc. It's not just "made up". Not the facts. Conspiracy theories are made up. That's why they're called theories. Y'know, things like Rosswell, Area 51, aliens. But some of it is true.

It doesn't matter though, because most people don't want to listen anyway, even if you show them facts. No point in educating the sheep, there's no such thing as a peaceful revolution.

Also, about 9/11, explain WTC Building 7. No plane, but it still crumbled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Distrusting your government is a DAMN good thing. Blindly trusting it is not. When a government fears its people, it's a good thing.
Distrust for the sake of distrust is just idiotic.
Conspiracy theories are made up. That's why they're called theories.
Since when is a theory something made up. A theory is not a mind game just for the heck of it.

It doesn't matter though, because most people don't want to listen anyway, even if you show them facts. No point in educating the sheep, there's no such thing as a peaceful revolution.

Also, about 9/11, explain WTC Building 7. No plane, but it still crumbled.
That's the great thing about conspiracy maniacs: They always revert the chain of evidence. "look i have a crazy theory. now you prove me that it's wrong." Doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

Upvote 0
-international monetary fund
-freemasons
-governmental secret services, cia,...
-opec
-several lobby groups: car inustry, petrol, weapon industry, religious lobby, etc etc

some of these may seem to be controlled by governments, but it is them who hold the governments by the balls

the mafia are pathetic shoplifters compared to all of these

you are not very intelligent, are you??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

can anyone shut down this thread, please...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This thread has been quite interesting actually.

Instead of commenting on someones intelligence try using that which you have and ask a question or add your own thoughts on the subject.

The crisis that the World Banking system is going through is more than enough to feed fuel to any conspiracy theory.

I would like to know for example how come a lot of governments are buying in or nationalizing what were considered independent company's (banks)...

Is this all part of the greater plan and who's behind it all.
Defiantly something fishy going on there.
In my humble opinion.

Upvote 0
yup this financial crisis is another thing, pretty much every expert saw it coming years ago already. asif it was done intentionally...
Why search for a complicated answer when the easy one is so close: greed.

But answers that are close and easy are not interesting and they don't help dividing the populace into "knowers" and stupid sheep.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the last i will say here is that if those who think it is possible that behind some of the current and near past events there could be organised lies, conspiracies etc... are wrong, then no problem. we were wrong.
but if it is the ones who believe that organised lies or conspiracies only happened in the past and not anymore today, are wrong. then we are totally f***ed.

and why call those who dare asking questions stupid sheep? weren't it the ones in the past who let certain things happen in certain countries without asking questions who deserved to be called sheep? raising their arm in the air like everyone else, looking the other way when those who ask questions disappear in black cars... ask yourself honestly with your behaviour today on what side would you have been? or would be if it happened again, cause if we think it's a thing of the past then will happen again sooner or later.

Upvote 0