• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

horus the egyptian god

lol, we are actually arguing here about how the zeitgeist movie is a bunch of made up crap or not. while the things it talks about like the religions are actually existing of totally or partially made up stories and facts :rolleyes:
i think the movie was right in that from the beginning humans made religions based on the nature elements, and later on when creating newer more complex religions, they still distorted the events they based their religion on, so they could make it coincide with natural events and give their religion a more devine sense.

the only thing about the movie that i dare anyone to question is the part where george carlin speaks :)

Upvote 0
beside the fact that those similarities are nearly COMPLETLY INVENTED BY THIS FILM!

HORUS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS.

his story is completely different. also the story of all the other gods mentioned in that crap film

i know for a fact that the relation to krishna is true becaues my mom is hindu. and my dad was christian, now atheist, but he does think that parts of this move are BSed. all the astrological and sun stuff might be true though, since that isnt made up

Upvote 0
Zeitgeist had too many speculation in it, some truths in there though. But overall it was too "Alex Jones'y". "Freedom To Fascism" is much better, as it sticks more to the facts.

Here it is. (click the director's version)

New World Order... is it real? Plenty of proof the elite wants more and more control over the people. Just look at England. Or the America. There's nothing wrong with looking into this kind of information, as long as you stick to the facts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
New World Order... is it real? Plenty of proof the elite wants more and more control over the people. Just look at England. Or the America. There's nothing wrong with looking into this kind of information, as long as you stick to the facts.

there is only one (widely) non goverment organisation that has real power and has more control over the people than any government. and thats not a big secret.

its called:

The Mafia.

especially in europe.

Upvote 0
there is only one (widely) non goverment organisation that has real power and has more control over the people than any government. and thats not a big secret.

its called:

The Mafia.

especially in europe.

-international monetary fund
-freemasons
-governmental secret services, cia,...
-opec
-several lobby groups: car inustry, petrol, weapon industry, religious lobby, etc etc

some of these may seem to be controlled by governments, but it is them who hold the governments by the balls

the mafia are pathetic shoplifters compared to all of these

Upvote 0
-international monetary fund
-freemasons
-governmental secret services, cia,...
-opec
-several lobby groups: car inustry, petrol, weapon industry, religious lobby, etc etc

some of these may seem to be controlled by governments, but it is them who hold the governments by the balls

the mafia are pathetic shoplifters compared to all of these

Don't forget The Lizard Men!! :eek:

Upvote 0
Freemasons? You might as well add Jews to the list.
i find that pathetic atempt at sarcasm quite insulting

wondering why they never mentioned SUNday in zeitgeist. i mean thats probably the first thing you would think of...
true, but the name for sunday in other languages doesn't always refer to the sun, even if it does is the case in quite a few languages

Last edited:
Upvote 0