• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hopefully a I fine ideas and balances

Wolf_elmeira

Jun 4, 2019
Just came from work and I feel tired so I will try to keep it short and neat

I play kf2 on ps4 just in case mostly solo but I do play multi on solo mostly hell on earth multi I go for suicidle

I had a lot of thought and time and everything had a reason though some may seem unreasonable

1-commando the hollow point vs eat lead

hollow point 30%damage and 50 %less recoil

eat lead 20%damage 25%less recoil and 50%mag

2-make perks knifes equipable with certain pistols like one with each hand I know it need some work and a lot to ask but personally I would rather see this than a new update weapon , this also will help 2 perk skill shine like cqc training and fall back so instead of bashing for blunt damage it will stab for slashing damage

3-pump shot guns needs an semi open fire rate and to keep things balanced make it so after a shot , shoot again to manually pump the next shell plus horizen tac shotgun needs an alt fire I was thinking more of 2 shots one trigger

4-if any of these didn't interest you well at the very least a quality of life improvement for consoles that we can remove the 9mm from circulation or let us sell it

5-sharpshooters has to have the m1911 I mean it's been always be the sharpshooter trusty side arm in real life plus it's my personal favorite plus it's a good balance almost for every weapon arsenals for the sharpshooter specially the m99 sniper

thats all for now I go sleep yes?hope fully this post will get recognized cuz I do have hi hopes for this game

i might post more ideas in the future if I had any good one and of course I never take development lightly I know every one is working hard this game tells me so

sorry if there is spelling mistakes because you know how auto correction like to .... Mess with everything

1 - I believe this would make eat lead viable, but I believe it would be better to balance the perk through having it take a completely different role then hallow point. I believe that it would be better to have more options so that people can have more fun experimenting with perks.

2 - I like this idea, but how would you buy it. Would it be something you can buy like Upgrading? Would it be a separate version of the weapon? Would you be able to duel wield and have knives? Would you also like it if weapons besides pistols had knives attachments (since pistols are not perk weapons for either fall back user, commando or Swat.) Would the 9mm (starting weapon) also be able to have the knives?

Upvote 0
Reply for #1- true and I tried to think of multiple ideas for that skill like increasing damage for grenades and increase counts by 2 and radius but can't help it I feel that the commando needed that damage increase without it feels underwhelming since he doesn't have reliable burst damage or being consistent with zed cleaning even in solo , the commandos is a bit complicated perk it can have multiple role and in most cases it doesn't fill anything but the typical point and shoot so I figured best to keep this perk skill more of a player choice to fit their play style plus it can synergies with other skills

side note:though the swat and the comanando have the same role they do not do it the same way I mean for example swats are better for making space for the team to fall back or while falling back and they support or rescue who got lagged behind in the process on the other hand the comanando can increase the swat effectiveness at what they do ( battering ram is so underrated) the list is almost endless here if players get creative or at least having a plan just sayin.

reply#2-I thought of it being something passive or as a feature to the 9mm(assuming you know the tactical hand positions for pistol knife combo)but since not all perks have a tactical knife so I think maybe it's only viable for comando ,swat, gunslinger and maybe survivalist?

and about the dual wielding a player must choose here either dual wielding or having the tactical knife unless the player have a third hand(joke)

now that you mention it I only had the 9mm in mind when I had this idea not underastimating Tripwire but I think it's a bit too much for them to make this feature to every mag based pistol , it would be cool though

Upvote 0