• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

hold off on upgrading for ROHOS

my next gaming rig.

AMD 8 core CPU with some kind of ddr 3 ram. :D.

Of course my current 4 year old Q6600 4 gigs ddr2 1066 is still chuggin along just fine and can run almost any game with a good 40 FPS easily so I've no idea if I'll bother upgrading very soon. But it will most definitely be a switch to ATI, places still selling my Q6600 are still atempting ~300$, which is the price of AMD's current 6 core 3.3 GHZ Black edition CPU... disgusting..

Upvote 0
Oh! Well you certainly have a point there! But i had an amazing experience with a Dell XPS 720 h2c a few years ago and i'm pretty damn satisfied with my laptop. So i don't mind paying a little more to get a Dell instead of building my own PC. Also, money is not really a problem for me, but i wont go buy an Alienware just because i have the cash. Buying an Alienware is simply stupid. When i had a good idea about what specs i wanted in my XPS laptop, i tried to see how much it would cost to get the same thing in an Alienware, and i was surprised to see a 700$ difference :eek:

EDIT: I'll give you 5$ if you stop playing Arma2 Lemon :p

EDIT2: Are they already lowering their prices? :eek:
capturehre.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0