• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Hold Breath / Zoom

Tr00per Buzzdee

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
Just to let you know:

When you disable the sprint zoom (game options), it disables the ability to hold your breath in ironsight mode! :( (at least for me)

So if someone disables the sprint zoom option, you can't complete the Basic Training of the Campaign where it wants you to do so. Took me some time to find that out... :D

(and I must say that having an such extreme ironsight zoom and another extra-extra zoom is really sad - IMO)

Just to let you know:

When you disable the sprint zoom (game options), it disables the ability to hold your breath in ironsight mode! :( (at least for me)

So if someone disables the sprint zoom option, you can't complete the Basic Training of the Campaign where it wants you to do so. Took me some time to find that out... :D

(and I must say that having an such extreme ironsight zoom and another extra-extra zoom is really sad - IMO)
If I have understood correctly, that is exactly what it is supposed to do.

Disable sprint zoom = disable all zoom features that are bind to same key as sprint by default.

What I would like to see is a setting that allows us to get rid of that discusting zoom effect what happens every time you start to sprint.

That effect is weird and it makes me nauseus. Is there even any possibility to disable it manually from config files?

Upvote 0