• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HoE is too easy, what are people like me doing?

Deapotto

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 29, 2022
Hello, is there a way to play something harder than HoE with people consistently? I know about Infernal Nightmare and Controlled Difficulty, but I don't think there's many people playing or a community I can join or whatever, is that right? I really want to keep playing KF2 but I just can't do it without a challenge.
Thank you for your attention.

do you mean by we had to purchase a dedicated server to play KF2?
They are discussing some community ran servers with mods around controlling the difficulty enabled to make the game harder. You do not have to purchase a dedicated server to play KF2 online with others but the option is there to create and manage your own.

Upvote 0
They are discussing some community ran servers with mods around controlling the difficulty enabled to make the game harder. You do not have to purchase a dedicated server to play KF2 online with others but the option is there to create and manage your own.
Hey there, I hope the issue being got resolved of servers with mods? Cuz as a newbie I don't want to spoil fun while playing KF2 game. Thanks!

Upvote 0