• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HoE and Dosh

Support

Jun 5, 2018
Hello there,

Rather than giving very little money to players joining i would rather have a system tracking players server side to prevent the old Quit/Join abuse that we had in KF1.
Currently it's a bit painful to see 3+ players joining at last waves when you play HoE.

Also it's not possible to see where is the wave at before clicking the READY UP button.

Would also be nice to be able to trow dosh by keeping the key pressed or give a special bind that throw 500 per key press. It's painful to throw 15K Dosh at once and especial when we are time constrained.

Cheers guys!

EDIT : I forgot the main objective of the Dosh change = more players joining HoE, it's sad to see server browser empty in HoE, people refraining to join because of the aforementioned problem.

give a special bind that throw 500 per key press
You can already do that. Pop this in the console, and your L button will spew 500D per press:
Setbind l "tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney"
You can edit the command for a different button or more or less dosh, each tossmoney is 50D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The spray with 500D at once can be controlled fairly well. To get it all on one particular player, aim for their feet. To put it on the ground free for the taking in a small pile, aim low and/or sprint backwards. I see the small piles as being a bit of an advantage: people know about what they're getting when they run to it, and those who want to modestly only take a portion of the pile can do so.
1000D+ at once this way is pretty uncontrollable, sometimes stuck in ceiling rafters and such. 250D could be pretty easy and tidy.

Upvote 0