• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hiyokomod v2.8

derek10

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2012
Can someone re-upload the link of Hiyoko Mod 2.2 Full because megaupload isnt working anymore since FBI...

zhidd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 24, 2012
My hiyokomod perk mutator always crash. I can select perk in-game and it's working. But when I shoot the first enemy, it always crash....please help.
Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2813 MHz with 4094MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (1114)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::processEvent <- (MuramasaFire kf-defence-b1.KatanaEX2.MuramasaFire0, Function KFmod.KFMeleeFire.Timer) <- UWeaponFire::ModeTick <- AActor::Tick <- ABaseKFWeapon::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=2) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
Only hiyokomod/hiyokomod zeds (updated to version 3.0, installed full v2.2) is/are activated in the mutator list. Please help.

Attachments

NeedlesKane

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2012
Big D
Discovering this thread and then seeing that the author does not want it public is such a tease! haha... looks pretty epic! I hope the author will change his/her mind.

-MGS- Sniper

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2011
i run a full custom server with this all stripped and working with serverperks and is balanced

Check my server sometime

109.70.148.33:7717

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
can we make a new rule that if someone doesn't read the first post or the ones from the 2 weeks previous they get their name changed to "forum-noob###", punishment to be rescinded upon trial by jury?