• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Historical Question

luciferintears

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Somewhat related to HoS lol

After about 30min of googling i couldnt find an answer so maybe some history buffs here on the forums can help. I couldnt find the off topic board so oh well.

-Did the americans ever make it to berlin? Or did the germans surrender to the russians before we got there?

-Did americans fight any major battles IN germany? In any major cities? (by battle i mean actual infantry battles not the bombing campaigns)

thanks

Casualties

Casualties

OR,more accurately,,the absence of,prompted our armchair General IKE,to make the COMMAND DECISION,to let the commies take Berlin.

Among other forgotten footnotes during WW11,it was said the brilliant peasant general of the CCCP,,,,or,,,,USSR,,,,or Russia,,,actually took more casualties taking Berlin,,,than Stalingrad,or any other battle they took part in.

As you may know,the U.S.,does not do casualties.This was weighing heavily on the mind of the future President........Of.............COLUMBIA University.

I do concur,,,,with my senior members in the battles fought on Teutonic SOIL.

For the record,,,I do believe the Russians,,,DESERVED the right to take Berlin.

P.S. THE real Decision,,,was made @ YALTA

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0