• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heroes of Stalingrad Release Date Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you consider nothing special, many others consider enough, or even more than enough.

And as far as communication between the team and the community, to see it all, is only a few clicks away. You can see all their posts from their profiles here, and because there are a lot of places to post, you're sure to miss some.

Patience is a lost art it seems.

Upvote 0
Okay....A bit of a heads up
TWI Developers are
A. American
B. Young..................ish
C. Foolish

So being Young and Foolish they are down at the Pub (or Bar as they say in the States) and getting plastered on a Thursday after 6 PM , all day down the Pub on a Friday....after 2 hours sleep hitting the Clubs on a Saturday.....watching the Formula One most of Sunday (and lamenting that they suck big time in the premier Motor racing class and hav'nt had a Champion in living Memory) and spend the rest of the day Lamenting this fact and drowning Their sorrows.....Think "what the hell" on Monday and head back down to the Pub ......Spend all day Tuesday recovering and Lamenting and then on Wednesday "Do A bit"......2015 is My guess for release;)

All in Fun Lads, Keep doing what Yer doing, We can wait.....Just switch to Lite Beer please:p;):D

Upvote 0
We're the guys paying for the game.

Keeping a customer happy is never a bad idea.
Definitely agree with this in principle. I think sometimes we forget that TWI is now a developer of a fairly big budget AAA title, and not the mod developer of old who is piecing together the game for free in their spare time.

That said, we do enjoy much greater communication with the TWI developers than 90% of large budget title game developers out there. We need to trust that once they do start telling us things we want to know that the wait was worthwhile.

Upvote 0
BS!, I bet the game is already completed, and the only thing keeping you from showing us, is that for some reason, you can't get the color of the grass right.

wait, i thought it was the color of the german uniforms? :D

i look at statistics to see how effective a PR campaign is. currently, the numbers of people playing TW games has gone down the tubes. ROOST is peaking at record lows (expected after 4+ years just in retail) and KF is back to where it was before the major content update in november and sales that followed. if i had access to see this website's activity stats from the past 6 months, i'd imagine the graph would be very similar to that of game activity: less hits, less posts, less views, less new accounts being made, more inactivity. why is this? because there's nothing been done to keep people interested. look at the last update on HOS.....what hype was generated and how long did it last? maybe 2 weeks tops. didn't stimulate ROOST or KF activity, didn't really stimulate activity on this site or any other media outlets. "KF gear" update same thing. people are bored, they are tired of waiting, and they are looking for some real confirmation and action. all they get is talk of things that will happen in the future, a future that is not even specified within any bounds whatsoever.

another day goes by with no news....oh well, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, next month, next year. eventually we'll get to ride the hype train, at least let's just hope trains aren't replaced by teleportation devices before then :p

Upvote 0
I really don't want to whine... and I refuse to allow myself to bother. I think the Tripwire team of developers has done a pretty decent job at responding to us. No we are not satisfied with updates, no we are not in love with the shady mode descriptions, but it's not the end of the world. At some point in time, those things WILL come out. They will be clarified and all. I just don't want to see the forums turn into a ***** fight where someone who has more questions and curiosity is ridiculed. Let him have his questions! Let the Admins deal with us! :)

I was only mildly amused with yoshiros sarcasm,but I'm not saying it was uncalled for or anything, it was probably the most polite way I could be told to shut the hell up... I guess I respect that.

Anyways, I'm glad that the staff here seems to be mature, Even when you face immaturity.

Kudos to Tripwire! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.