• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heroes of Stalingrad Official Steam Game Group

Just discovered this epic screenshot! Now at what milestone do we get another? lol ... I'm trying to figure out what the german soldier in the crater is doing -- getting up or going prone?

well I just invited my entire Steam friends list so that should help things.

Keep the progress rolling!

Or mantling out of the crater ?

Upvote 0
This truly made me look at the picture in an all new light ...
LOL

On a side note: I think this, and some other screenshots, have a problem with lightning. The contrast is too high, if we take the new screenshot, the wall above the russian soldier is almost black. With such weather and day time - it shouldn't be much darker than the the wall which is closer to the camera. Overall the shadows are toooo dark.

I believe that if you'll be able to somehow fix that(ambient color?), you would get a much more smoother and nicer picture.

Upvote 0
Due to the overwhelming community response to this screenshot, Tripwire has updated the player models. Thank you for your feedback.

HeroesOfKettle.jpg

Please note, everything in this screenshot is final, it is impossible for us to change anything now. ESPECIALLY KETTLES. :p

Upvote 0
due to the overwhelming community response to this screenshot, tripwire has updated the player models. Thank you for your feedback.

heroesofkettle.jpg

please note, everything in this screenshot is final, it is impossible for us to change anything now. Especially kettles. :p
MOAR KETTLZ PLZ. K thx bai.

Upvote 0