• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Here's a few interesting ideas...

SharkBoy266

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2020
+Photo Mode should be added post launch, imagine how cool it would be go capture specific shots and apply a few filters and frames.

+Option for players to turn off HUD. It's a matter of personal styling/tastes but I personally want to play without seeing lifebar and numbers on screen to make my experience more immersive.

+Model Viewer in options/home menu. It would be cool to be able to view the player Shark model as well as enemy/boss models.

+More ManEater merch. ManEater deserves more and better merch, tbh this should be your flagship game, not Killfloor or any other game.

New Game plus and/or Ultra Hard mode. Hear me out, I know some causual gamers do not like for players to promote difficulty but I think for a 10-12 hour game like ManEater, it could definitely stretch the game a bit in terms of length and add more depth to the combat.

+Mini-Games with online leader boards. I'm sure there are some things like this in ManEater but just in case...

+Alternate Camera options - How about an option for different cameras like an angle that's further away or a camera that's right over the shark? Maybe even a first person view?

Just sayin...