• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HELP WANTED. Competative salary. Great benefits. Apply inside!

IconoclastDX

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 23, 2006
Okay. So Im not a mega-corporation looking for ubertalented software engineers. But I am someone with not a lot of time on his hands that is willing to pay $ for a personal Uscript/RO tutor. Ive been doing the tutorial/board thing for about 6 months and it just takes me too long to sift through irrelevant content to get at what I need. Thus, I concluded that I really needed a tutor. And tutors are not free. I hope this isnt inappropriate. I wasnt sure how exactly I should go about finding someone with a spare hour or two each week to answer my ridiculously simple and naive scripting questions.

Umm, I guess thats it. If your interested in answering a few UScript emails for cash then just reply below I guess. Again, sorry if this is inappropriate.

Thanks

LOL, how much money do you have ;)

Laugh all you want but im serious. Although Im sure that you would fall uder the category of "overquallified" for this position. I really just need some basic questions answered and maybe some specific things to get me through some sticky parts. Then again, maybe your wife (gf) has you on a tight financial leash and your strapped for cash. Who knows, but if your interested then woot 4 me!

Upvote 0