• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

i got mail today saying there was a test today, i know i registered for the beta testing but never received a password orso...

maybe i just missed it...

Check your spam folder. If you used hotmail, though, you're going to have to request a new key. Hotmail auto-deletes anything it thinks is spam ... and so far, everyone with Hotmail has had the email fall into the spam black hole.

Upvote 0
Actually, no... typical bloody anarchist, Nestor ;)

While the beta testing program is needed this week - it IS still operational and we sent out an email about it a few days ago. The program worked well for us and we'd still like to keep it running!
"While the beta testing programs isn't needed this week..."

Right? Nice little break after the big, scary patch. :D

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me if turning off beta during the runtime error crisis is safe to turn back on again? And I have something else thats bugging me, and was wondering when I can report a bug:eek:.

Keep your beta, when an update comes it will surely be applied as before.

The hot-fix has only been added to the retail version at this time (unless I was looking in the wrong direction).

If you have found a bug(retail or not), do not hesitate to report in the appropriate place !

Thanks...

Upvote 0