• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

Bah I singed up about the same time as Tanis..guess I didn't get in? How do you choose who you let in if its not everyone as long as they sign up before they run out?​

Me neither Meli. I thought it might depend on your forum posts as i've had a disagreement or two with Devs on here but if you didn't get in then i guess not. Considering the amount you & i play RO i thought we'd have been ideal. Just have to wait for the public release. It's like waiting for a new game lol :D

Upvote 0
yeah, begin of next year I will add another 8800gtx to my existing configuration.
How many frames do you get now?

I have all setting at max but the game is limited to 85fps so that's all i get. I did put a post up a while ago asking if there was anyway to increase the limit but didn't get an answer.

Are you guys allowed to say how the new Gfx look or is it all confidential?

Upvote 0
Someone deleted my post here...all I asked was why people who only just joined the forum are let in (and submitted their application after me) and someone like me who has contributed to the bug report forum (13 threads) and over 3 pages worth of help in the support area is not allowed in? Was just asking if its because I have not agreed with some things the devs have done and been critical sometimes (constructively though). PM me rather than delete my posts please and i'll delete it myself if its against the rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Meli i too also wondered why a guy with only 2 posts on the forum got in too, but i don't know the criteria for the testing. I spend at least 3 hours a day playing (not at the mo as the girlie's visiting) often more than that & have a top line PC to work Gfx to the max. I check & contribute to the forum numerous times a day (not always agreeing with anyone let alone the devs) but i'm sure they have their reasons. I thought it might have been because of our european pings but there's other europeans on there. I would have thought they'd have wanted a good number of regular players & forum contributors but they obviously have a limit. I'll just have to trust that the devs have a good reason & leave it at that.

Upvote 0
Not complaining at all mate. Just agreeing with Meli on some points but as i said the devs have their reasons & no doubt have their favourites on the forum & i too would invite guys i liked first. I'm fine with the whole thing. Would've liked to join you lot but understand if it's not possible. It's a privilage not a right to help out. Still keep checking my email tho lol, sad git :mad:

Upvote 0