• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help stop in game exploits

Here's hoping someone has a fix or knows how to close these glitches. Two this of note; atm I have SeverExt, Game config, Ammomut and server msgs running on a server. Some players have informed me that if they throw their wpns in the air they can get the wpn dupe glitch. Also they say that throwing the wpns down they will get their ammo back. I have tried this second one and can't say if or when it may work. In addition I was informed that the double barrel glitch is present. Only a couple players exposed using it.

Has anyone seen these before? Does anyone know of a fix? I admit to being a rabid cheater hater. If this is going to be a constant thing I will probably shut my servers down. Do we think that because of the EA that these exploits will eventually get a fix from TW. Are these caused by one of the Mods/Muts? I appreciate any insight or assistance the board has re these issues.