Help ME!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mr._Kong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
A Sniper Position Near You.
I started up RO this evening and when I tried to join a server my computor crashed, so I tried to start up again. This time it restarted when i tried to start up the game, it did this several times in a row. Then it started to give me this message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: ...\Steamapps\mr_Kong\Red Orchestra\System\RedOrchestra.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Help ME!

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Has red orchestra generated a redorchestra.log file? If so post it in here

Mr._Kong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
I looked in the system folder and I found two files taht say RedOrchestra one is the configuration settings and the othere just says it is a text document. That one is empty, should it have something in it?

Mr._Kong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
an AMD Athlon XP 2100+
But it has run fine up to this point, and its not like I installed the beta patch and then it started messign up cause I played with it several times...:(

Devourer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2006
You happen to notice a update from Steam today or lastnight? I got 1 this morning (Not the -beta ro) & I have no idea what its for, what it did, & the game version still reads 1000. I am a bit worried to bother trying to update my dedicated server.

Devourer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2006
There was a Steam update yesterday which I got when I started Steam this morning. But after the Steam update & I got to my games list my ROO said it was at 99% now. So I started up the bandwidth monitor & I noticed the ROO update was pretty much the exact same size as the -beta ro update. I just assumed it was the patch went official. Started up the game & it was still listed as version 1000. Strange.

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
Devourer said:
There was a Steam update yesterday which I got when I started Steam this morning. But after the Steam update & I got to my games list my ROO said it was at 99% now. So I started up the bandwidth monitor & I noticed the ROO update was pretty much the exact same size as the -beta ro update. I just assumed it was the patch went official. Started up the game & it was still listed as version 1000. Strange.
As far as I know, if you start Steam or RO without the -beta ro switch, then Steam will re-download the changed files and revert you back to the "official" version.

Steam had an update late yesterday. You can look at the update news within STEAM and it will give you a breif synopsis of what "fixes" or changes were included in the update.

Stanislav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 30, 2006
America
Mr._Kong said:
OK thank you, but what Red Orchestra folder? And where is the ClientRegistry.blob?:)
It will probably be something like C:\Program files\Steam\ This is where ClientRegistry.blob will be and the RO folder will be in this directory:
C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\mr_Kong\