• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Help me with 2 errors

Helal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2012
Hello guys,

I have a Macbook Pro 13" (2011). So, i bought this game on steam but if i could go back in time once in my life i would choose the day I decided to buy this game and I would punch myself in the face.

Since I bought this game I'm facing some problems with it and Tripwire seems not to care about us (mac owners).

So, let's see if you guys can help me.

1 - I bought the community weapon pack (I PAID FOR IT) 2 weeks ago, but it's not showing up. I tried everything is this forum, i even reinstalled my operational system (mac os x mountain lion) and started everything from zero. But it's not working.
So, i would like to know what else should I do.

2 - I don't know if you guys remember those old problems like: kf not starting, reseting perks and etc. I faced all those problems with my mouth shouted. But someone thinks that Im not having troubles enough with this game and gave to me one more problem. My perks are stuccoed. Let me explain better:

Im medic Level 5. I have 54780 healing points. I start to play (solo or multiplayer on whitelisted servers) and I start to raise that number. Let's say a I finish a game with 60000 healing points. When I disconnect from the game and check my perks it shows 54780 healing points. This happens to every perk. When I finish a map I don't get the achievement.

So, please tell me. I can't take it anymore. I'm tired, I'm disappointed, I'm sad and nobody from Tripwire seems to care. I haven't seen an official announcement from Tripwire. Even to say: hey guys i know about your problems but we are not going to move a finger!

Please help me!