• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code [HELP]Killing Floor Mutator Compiling

I need help complaining a mutator that I coded with a friend. We were unable to compile it successfully. Please compile this mutator and send me a private message with the download link. I would appreciate it.

Mut: http://www.mediafire.com/?x53aeo0sv15hs4u

P.S: I am new around here and I just bought Killing Floor 3 weeks ago.

Thanks in advance,
AlleniumxD

:eek: Killing Floor is so addicting!

Last edited:
i'd be glad to help out :D

i havn't checked the code out as of yet. but a few questions before we begin troubleshooting the issue:

1. do you have your mutator folder set up like this:
Code:
killingfloor/MutRadar/classes/<your code inside this folder>
?

2. do you have your compiler in
Code:
killingfloor/system

3. if you have the above all good then does a window come up when it compiles? if so then i'm assuming it has something to do with the code..

if it does bring up an a window and then closes can you post your ucc.txt
found via
Code:
 killingfloor/system/ucc.txt

not the whole thing mind you just the stuff that looks like this
Code:
Error: Z:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\Fall_ADDON_Actions\Classes\FA_ForceRespawn.uc(154) : Error, Type mismatch in '='
thats my personal example

EDIT:
oh yea and one last question do you have EditPackages=ExampleMutator in killingfloor.ini, found via
Code:
killingfloor/system/killingfloor.ini

Last edited:
Upvote 0
now hold up even if this is a cheating mut it's still a mut that he needs help with. even after we get it compiled and such then he won't beable to level his perk up because it's not whitelisted. and when he submits it for whitlisting they check the code for such cheats and if it is a cheat then it won't get whitelisted....

either way it is of no concern to me. he needs help so i'm helping him. no need to concern myself with anything beyond that =D

tho i do appreciate your concern.

Reactions: C_Gibby
Upvote 0
Dude you don't know what your saying, I've helped someone else out with this exact thing, I posted the mutator, and in a few hours I get infracted for posting a cheat and the thread gets deleted.

Edit: I will help you anyways seeing you asked nicely
Add this line to the mutator in the default properties:
FriendlyName="Radar Mutator"
GroupName="KF-RadarMut"
Descripion="Adds a radar to the HUD and some other things."

Last edited:
Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0
Dude you don't know what your saying, I've helped someone else out with this exact thing, I posted the mutator, and in a few hours I get infracted for posting a cheat and the thread gets deleted.

Edit: I will help you anyways seeing you asked nicely
Add this line to the mutator in the default properties:
FriendlyName="Radar Mutator"
GroupName="KF-RadarMut"
Descripion="Adds a radar to the HUD and some other things."

Where is the default properties? I cannot find my ucc compiler, can someone compile this for me? :(

Upvote 0
Help me?

Heading: ----------------------------Core - Release----------------------------
Heading: --------------------------MutRadar - Release--------------------------
Warning: Failed to load 'MutRadar.u': Can't find file 'MutRadar.u'
Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find file 'MutRadar.u'
Log: Analyzing...
Log: FactoryCreateText: Class with ClassFactoryUC (0 1 ..\MutRadar\Classes\MRVetSharpShooter.uc)
Log: Class: MRVetSharpShooter extends KFVetSharpShooter
Log: Imported: Class MutRadar.MRVetSharpShooter
Log: FactoryCreateText: Class with ClassFactoryUC (0 1 ..\MutRadar\Classes\mr_interaction.uc)
Log: Class: mr_interaction extends interaction
Log: Imported: Class MutRadar.mr_interaction
Log: FactoryCreateText: Class with ClassFactoryUC (0 1 ..\MutRadar\Classes\MutRadar.uc)
Log: Class: MutRadar extends Mutator
Log: Imported: Class MutRadar.MutRadar
Critical: Superclass KFVetSharpShooter of class MRVetSharpShooter not found
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: UMakeCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 12 MByte 635 KByte 485 Bytes from HD took 0.762996 seconds (0.727996 reading, 0.035000 seeking).
Log: FileManager: 0.030000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 02/06/11 21:29:21

Upvote 0
Yes I did read the posts, I highly doubt a bot would have replied back in the fashion "he" did but I could be wrong.

Plus the fact that him and Falidell have been chatting on his wall I really doubt this is a bot
Please pay attention to post dates and posts made by Iwilldredcu in general, thanks.

Also note that this is obviously a bait into banning players by having others on the forums compile an aimbot and then sending it to the person who made this thread, who would then report them. This is explicitly stated by YoYo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0