• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Help] how to config anim notify in code

Demon_333

FNG / Fresh Meat
Hey there gents.

I was wondering how would i go about configuring this property in the pic below, highlighted with red:

Spoiler!

I was wondering how i can go about changing what that is using in code, so i don't have to import the mesh and animation again.

Cheers.

ro_sauce

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
you dont import anim notifies, you make them.
you can just "copy all notifications" then "paste all notifications" into your new anim import, if it has the same # of frames and sequence names.

but here's some code:
#exec ANIM NOTIFY ANIM=nameofanimset SEQ=nameofsequence TIME=framenumber FUNCTION=whathappens

Marco

May 23, 2009
Finland
There is no way to modify the anim notified (or the effects they spawn) without a new animation set (thus which is why I prefer to use Notify_Script instead of PlaySound/Effect so they can be easily replaced).

Demon_333

FNG / Fresh Meat
There is no way to modify the anim notified (or the effects they spawn) without a new animation set (thus which is why I prefer to use Notify_Script instead of PlaySound/Effect so they can be easily replaced).
Thanks for the replys. Lets say i ended up using that method of Notify_Script, what would i type in the NotifyName window make it do an effect and on what specific bone

Last edited: