• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whitelist request - AmmoCrate/helicopter mod

Hi All,

I would like to share my mod that I've done and request whitelisting.
I can provide code if needed.
Package adds spawnable ammo crate functionality, Russian Satchel for North Sapper, LAW for US Grenadier (along with UI textures).
It also adds USMC textures for helicopters, ARVN modified Gunship derived from Bushranger (4 passengers available, no miniguns).
It adds UH-1H without side doors and revised seat arrangement - Slick version for ARVN, USMC and US Army.
Apart from the above helicopter flight model has been slightly revised - chopper now descends faster if collective is fully dropped.
Previously it was hard to land it, flaring was not even a part of a landing process. Also a small functionality was added - settling with power at near zero airspeed. The chopper can sink in its own downwash. Its possible to recover from it by speeding up.
A cherry on top of this are M113, T54 and M41 driveable vehicles as described in the workshop item.
OH6 has a smoke grenade added as alternative to artillery markers.
Code is available here:
Github repo

Last edited: