[How Do I?] Headset ?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

SQUIDMANXXX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2013
Need to see if anyone has suggestions for setting so other players can hear me in game. I know the mike is working and can hear myself breathing into to it, just don't know how to get it working. I have been help in game by people with mics and want to do the same? :eek:

Mike_Nomad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Florida, USA
www.raidersmerciless.com
Need to see if anyone has suggestions for setting so other players can hear me in game. I know the mike is working and can hear myself breathing into to it, just don't know how to get it working. I have been help in game by people with mics and want to do the same? :eek:

While in the game - hit Escape and go to the options menu then to the audio menu... there, configure the mic with the facility there.

SQUIDMANXXX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2013
While in the game - hit Escape and go to the options menu then to the audio menu... there, configure the mic with the facility there.

Hey thanks, but been there, can hear myself talk in my headsets also. But read something about a hot button to click to talk? Can U or anyone help?:confused:

Ducky

Super Moderator
May 22, 2011
Netherlands
Hey thanks, but been there, can hear myself talk in my headsets also. But read something about a hot button to click to talk? Can U or anyone help?:confused:

They are default mapped to:
  • Public chat: O (not zero, but alpha O)
  • Team-chat: Caps-Lock
  • Squad-chat: P

You can remap them on the RO2 Settings -> Controls screen/tab.

Last edited: