Heads UP

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

JudgeMental

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
UK
www.icm-clan.com
Guys,
We had a guy registered on our forum yesterday, posted details to a web site all about a personal feud with RTR etc etc. Featured clips of TK's and the usual childish crap.
His IP was registered as 72.233.5.106 dunno if that any good for you.
user name h o c h i m a n (editor picks it up if spelt with no gaps)

For those of you who don't know him, its z b r i s k

Last edited:

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
Ahh yes this is'nt the main loser himself but one of his little slaves i believe this one is from Texas....where as the big loser is from California.

Still a nasty little bug worth adding to your bug collection err i mean ban collection...lol

Every now and again they crawl out from some rock and kick off again until they get banned again..lol

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Giving him attention is all he wants =\, by posting this you're actually doing exactly what he wants everybody to do. Get angry and make a fuzz about it =\.

JudgeMental

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
UK
www.icm-clan.com
I can live with that Jesse , I just want others to see the names and IP so they can be aware. With any luck the tedious little **** will pass puberty soon and discover women.......or men, whatever floats his boat. :)