• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

For some reason, I forgot all about this new mod until I started to read my Stalingrad book tonight.

I am now getting this message from the download link above:

Oops! (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Looking forward to playing it, most likely next weekend.

Upvote 0
THX that is usefull information because i made the sounds. does anybody know how to fix the engine sounds because sometime they are gone crazy like the Csaba engine sound. And please wright your opinion abaut everything. We know there are some bugs like the "flying" su-100 but i mainly want some of the game balance thing. Inoticed the fast dieing defenders problem. We are working on a new patch whic hopefully include some new vehicles maps and ofcourse the bugfix. Untill there i post some pic abaut my little project. (Pardon me i am not a good texturer and the texture isn't the final version, this is just my modell whit my poor texture. the wheels isn't textured yet soo i dont import them)
asszem%20j%C3%B3l%20n%C3%A9z%20ki.jpg

kt%20alv%C3%A1z%20de%20m%C3%A9g%20nincs%20k%C3%A9sz2.jpg

kt%20alv%C3%A1z%20de%20m%C3%A9g%20nincs%20k%C3%A9sz.jpg

asszem%20j%C3%B3l%20n%C3%A9z%20ki2.jpg

Reactions: Alexander Ostmann
Upvote 0
The prolem is, that it's near to impossible to create a reloading sound, that takes as long as the animation. I don't know how the other modder teams handled it, some hints would be nice.
They might have had the real weapon in their hand and while they played the animation on the screen, they followed it and recorded it. It would probably be tough for you to get those weapons though. :)

Upvote 0
pity that hints seems wasted here, someone probably will have to do it for you cause i already mentioned how it is done.
Spoonfeeding,yay...

NOO just i too noob for that im working on it but somhow there is always a difference ...... correct me if im not right. i got a full reloading sound i tear them in to peaces than i put it in to ro ?

I HOPE SOEONE FINALLY KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE OUT BallisticCoefficient

Upvote 0