• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Having played Dead Rising 3 now....

I always found such an obsession with blood / gore FX as strange. IDK, just always comes off as strange to me no matter how much I think about it, like foot / hand fetishes.

As for the rest of dead rising 3, I guess it would be cool for KF2 to have a sort of free roam, endless RPG like type of mode. I know it probably would never happen, but I'll be damned if it wouldn't be really popular.

Upvote 0
To be honest, I actually hope they have options to turn off persistant blood/bodies and to reduce the gore.

I don't necessarily have a problem with excessive gore and stuff, but if it gets to the point where it is visually distracting in a game this intense, I hope I at least have a way to control that.

Granted, I trust that Tripwire is would know better than to introduce cosmetic features like that that could possibly sully actual gameplay in any way.

Upvote 0