Haunted farmhouse

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
I'm working on a haunted farmhouse, please give me any ideas for a name (of the farm house). It has to be subtle.

Here's the story:

In 1976, a disease hit a large percentage of the farms in England. On the outskirts of Yorkshire, one farmer found himself struggling to survive as the yields of his crops plummeted, and his business went bankrupt. He could not bare to carry on living and failing to support his family. So one night he shot them all while they were asleep. His wife, then his son, his 5 year old daughter, and then the baby. Then he shot himself.

Decades later, the English government has decided to clear and claim back the grounds to build a new experimentation center.

NEW PICTURE

Last edited:

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
Amish? Sounds like some kind of Asian name. I was thinking calling the house something like "Dawn House" or something after the name of the farmer family.

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
Well I'm looking for a modeler who can help me model a few things just to take a a bit of the load off my shoulders, as I'm trying to get a playable beta in before the contest deadline. Please PM me or contact me via steam (steam name is same as my forum name) if you are interested.

Thanks

xyrz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2009
KF- Massacre
KF-Death Uncovered
KF- Death lies below/beneath
KF- Plague

Sambopukka

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2009
I was thinking something like kf-slaughterhouse, because it kind of relates to farms, but also it's a dark joke since he slaughtered his whole family there.

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
KF-GetOrfMyLand

KF-Weetabiotch

KF-AgroCulture

KF-CornThresher

KF-LambCull

KF-Fatalizer

KF-MooMoo

KF-ChewMyEarsOff (a play on your name but for ears of corn instead)

I like gusone's one as KF-HarvestOfSorrow