Has PPSh recoil been reduced?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Trendkill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I was playing a minute ago and it felt a lot like the recoil of the PPSh had been reduced. I typed in chat about it and someone said it has been reduced and they'd seen it in update notes.

Obviously I'm happy if it has been reduced but I can't seem to find any update news saying that it has officially been reduced...

Plaid13

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2006
I really dont think so. Unless it happened in the last couple days. The thing with the ppsh recoil is its not consistant at all. If your framerate drops it gets out of control then when framerate goes back to normal its decent recoil again. I only really notice it as a problem on maps with tons of arty or 50 players spamming nades smoke mg fire and everything all in a tight area. with a small server its rare to notice it at all. Still too much recoil while standing and all that but oh well.

Dyvim Tvar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2006
Fleetwood, UK
It hasn't been reduced as far as I can tell, but when my frames drop it has zero-recoil but once they go up like 1 frame I get full recoil again, quite hard to shoot sometimes, especially on "Lyes Krovy" with 50.