• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Harold Lott confirmed in KF2!

Were you in the game since round 1? Maybe someone had died before you joined and the game just bugged out and never removed him.

I've had situations where people quit the game but their character was still standing there in one spot. I don't remember if that carried over into the next round though, but it certainly would be possible.

If you were in on the beginning of the first round and nobody had died or left, then I have no clue.

Upvote 0
That's the issue.

I hosted that game on a Listen server and it was just me using the Glover hazmat skin and one friend using the Briar skin, starting from round one, with no other players joining the game and with nobody ever dying.

Then suddenly there's Harold lying face down in the grass. I was genuinely freaked out for a second.

Upvote 0
That's the issue.

I hosted that game on a Listen server and it was just me using the Glover hazmat skin and one friend using the Briar skin, starting from round one, with no other players joining the game and with nobody ever dying.

Then suddenly there's Harold lying face down in the grass. I was genuinely freaked out for a second.

Lol that actually sounds pretty funny. I have no idea how he'd have been in that game. Now I want to run around and see if I can find him :D

Upvote 0