Happy 'Getting Booted from the Commonwealth' Day

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
I'd just like to wish all our US members a happy July 4th and remind them that it's not too late to see the error of their ways and return to the fold as loyal subjects of Her Madge, Betty Windsor II. :D

Have a good one guys.

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
When I saw the topic, I was like WTF is he talking about?? :)

Well, US folks, have a good party - just be careful with those explosives, without which you can't celebrate this date. :)

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
Happy 4th

Just came back from sitting outside while playing 1812 Overture through my outdoor sound system with the fireworks booming in the background, it was awesome :D

Deathsai

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
Standing out at a landing with hundreds of people watching tons of fireworks this guy with a wife beater and a beer bottle next to me yelled "AMERICA! **** YEAH!!!!!"

It made my night so much more special. :D

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
Well, on that night, emergency calls escalate 100% because of idiots that set them off in fields of dried brush or densely-packed neighborhoods. church parking lot you say? the cops were like, "meh."

That's pretty much the impression I got last night, while set up in the top of the parking garage in town to photograph them for the paper...I had my police scanner on, and **** was flying everywhere...sirens, people being towed, people using fireworks to do 'drive bys'...not an easy night for the cops to say the least.

SnozzFartz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2006
Fireworks are illegal in many parts of the US, including here in Maryland. However, almost all of the police ignore this fact on our Independence Day. Last year I watched some fireworks being set off in a school baseball field, and there were police officers there watching it because they wanted to see.