• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Happy Birthday to RO!

Congrats TWI!
13pzdiv.gif

lol @ speedhack detected yeah good times

I still miss crying out for help on the old cap system in front of the reichstag on berlin 1.0.. NEED 1!!!! NEED 1!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Happy birthday Red Orchestra!;)

I can still remember way back when I bought UT2k3 just because I was interested in the mod. When it came out on Steam, I was skeptical at first (of the Steam network, not RO), but found it very rewarding.

There is no other fps game that I have put so much time into and received so much enjoyment. All others bored me after awhile, but I never get tired of RO.

My sincere thanks to TWI for this masterpiece.

Upvote 0
Today is the 3rd Anniversary of the launch of RO!

Roswell, GA, March 14th 2009 - here at the Tripwire offices we are really happy with the third birthday of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. We won Nvidia's "$1,000,000 Make Something Unreal" contest over 4 years ago, created the retail game and released it March 14th 2006 over Steam, followed by stores around the world. Since then, we have released weapon packs, map packs and a load of other material through Steam, all for free, with the latest just two days ago.

And here we are, 3 years on, with a celebratory sale running on Steam. Today, on our anniversary, we are still selling strongly. We are still one of the most-played games online (Gamespy stats), as well as one of the most-played third-party games on Steam.

So, we'd like to say thanks to our key business partners - Valve, of course, for Steam, and Epic for the Unreal Engine, but also distributors like 1C, Cenega and Wendros. But above all of them - our thanks to all the fans who have played the game. From those who first played Beta 1.0 of the original mod 6 years ago, to those just jumping in for the first time on the sale on Steam this weekend - you all have our thanks. Without those players and their comments and critiques, the game would not be where it is today - so THANK YOU ALL!

And for the faithful who have been waiting so long to find out what we have been up to, what we are creating next, well - the end of that wait may finally be in sight!

We are celebrate your birthday , "Happy Birthday". God Bless You

Upvote 0