Happy Birthday to RO!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TodSky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
Venusberg
Have I really been playing this for 3 years? Doesn't seem that long. Actually come to think of it, it does... whats the new Game!?!

ExoCet-NAW

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
Congrats Guys.

Been a joy to play since beta 2, nothing else has kept my attention this long and still as enjoyable now as it was then.

Thanks again From me and All the Darkesthour Dev team. Without RO we would not have had such a great game to base our Mod on.

shadowwill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2007
AWESOME

a 1000 player increase, right now on steam stats there are 2,082 players on, up to now theres only been a 1000 player peak ! thats a great achievement!

sanitaeter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2007
Happy birthday TWI! I must really thank you for this awesome game, which for me represents the best WWII fps I have ever played and seen. I don

Duiveltje

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 30, 2005
only read the last line. Rest was just the standard awesomeness of TWI.

So start talking now! Ow and thank you for the years of frustration and fun ofcourse:)

A well served customer here. So congrats with this huge succes and ofcourse the next project;)

Trogdor

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2007
Congrats on soaking up three years worth of my spare time lol. I am no "been here from the beta" player, but I think I did buy it the first week it came out in retail, didn't know anything about the game but it had a Tiger on the cover so I figured it was worth a shot. Very glad I did, there is a great community and I have really enjoyed meeting new friends and my time playing. Some may question my attempts to master the SU76 but I stand by my decision! Thanks again for a great game and I can't wait to see what's next.

Zoring

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
Since we are all bragging about how long we've played the game :p Been here since Beta 1.0 on UT2003, still make sure i keep checking these pages for news. Can't wait to get a glimpse at the next Tripwire project.

aceto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
saxony || germany
happy birthday !

and sorry we as project-twilight prevented the real big success for RO in june 2006 as we got a offer from n!faculty to join their pr0-clan as a squad for red orchesta --- and we declined.

millions of other pr0-gamers would play RO now in ESL at the same level as CS...

:D