Happy Birthday to RO!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
Thank you TWI for a game that we had continious fun for 3 years! Looking forward for the next game. Believe me, it's a "Hell, it's about time!" situation right now ;)

Last edited:

2_k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2007
Congrats, GG, we all waiting your next realistic(thats very important for most of us;)) project!:)

BooBoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
Australia
Happy Birthday RO and congrats to the TWI guys for the best WW2 fps gaming they've given us since the first RO mod was released for UT2003.
Looking forward to the next brilliant release from TWI:)

Killer9999

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2005
RO is my longest running, continuously supported game. There's never been anything else I've stuck with quite so religiously.

ditto.
Thank you TWI many of us are forever in your debt forever for the enjoyment you have given us, do give us and hopefully will bring us :D happy birthday

Atomskytten

Jul 18, 2006
Congratulations TWI!

Congratulations TWI!

Its amazing how fast time flies by:eek: and still I love playing RO and its mods. Keep up your excellent work:)

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
I remember this is the first game that introduced me to Steam. I bought this one the first morning it was released after a friend who played with me in tactical realism COD servers told me how this game was realistic WW2 action and he was right.
Still now 3 years later the game is on the HD and being played almost everyday.

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Congrats TWI.
It does seem like yesterday.
Let's see what the lads have done the past year, I'm very curious about the used posibilities of this new engine.

Monk.

Shadrach

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2006
Elitist Prick Ski Lodge
stian.freeshell.org
Happy Birthday RO, may you be active for many more, or at least until we have RO2 :D

I only started playing RO with the steam release..., it was the first online shooter I'd played, since I always avoided CS and the like. Played a bit of BF1942 and that was it. Then I read about RO on the Steam front page, and it made a huge impression on me. Haven't looked back since :D

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
Happy BDay!!! Greatest game ever. You have really done an amazing job. Free content and support 3 years after a game has been released is GREAT customer care.

I am drooling waiting to hear about the new project. RO2 of course:D

danjama

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 18, 2006
The LDN, UK
I remember hearing about Red Orchestra while playing a beta of WarRocks online.

I bought RO that same day just from the screenshots, and although i had a long hiatus due to no connection, i am still loving it to this day! I even played it offline with bots. Best FPS ever made, hands down.

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
You're welcome guys. Good time to announce RO2, don't you think?

Edit:

Since we are swinging e-penors: I've been playing since beta 1.0 and testing since beta 1.1 I think.

Same here, and ,and moderating for ages as well,my God, six years..... I could have done so much great things in that time. :D