• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Happy 4th of July!

not everywhere.
The states of Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon do not impose a general sales tax.
and the most important part is, we voted on the taxes and they aren't going to the queen.;)

Today's history lesson is brought to you by r5cyaaaa. Stay with us and watch Cyper popping up soon, asking why no players are playing classic mode, right after this commercial break...

Happy 4th Yanks ;)

Upvote 0
Happy Independence Day to all you United'State'sians..... I can't believe that it's been 16 years since those Aliens tried to blow you up. Man how the time flies by. Funny how they attacked the US and most of the world, yet not Canada.....

Speaking of which..... Happy B-lated Canada Day for my fellow Canadians (July 1st) :cool::IS2:

That's right.... you'z just been hi-jacked. ;)

Upvote 0
Today's history lesson is brought to you by r5cyaaaa. Stay with us and watch Cyper popping up soon, asking why no players are playing classic mode, right after this commercial break...

Happy 4th Yanks ;)
Jeez, the shows they make these days are really crap.
i would watch it :D

Pfft. Everyone knows July 3 is where it's at. ( my b'day)
happy belated bday from me as well, it is also the day of jim morrison's death (r.i.p.) :cool:

Upvote 0