• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloween Horrors' cooking, Zeds cooking

Panel @ PAX West just round up, things looking slick. Mixed bag for me, Hans has me excited. Based on what I saw/heard during video downtime, already at work on 2019 update content plan, a host of big things cooking in the background - classic maps, play me!

Up n coming:
  • ZEDs turned into Frankensteins specimens, crawler's a walking plant;
  • Hans uses new animations, spoken lines, true-ish accent;
  • Prestige Level cap reset can be done 2 times, expected to happen with [Update 1.1 (1969?)];
  • Prestige pumpkin themed skins;
  • FN-Fal's gonna be shared Sharp/Mando Tier 5 gun;
  • MKb.42 has the classic wooden look, no chrome, coooool (Mando);
  • HMTech alt-fires nades, no darts, separate ammo type, slow ROF (Medic);
  • + More guns planned;
  • New Grounds map contest held until Feb 4th, prize pool of $50,000, check newgrounds.moddb.com;
  • New community map, Hangar 14;
  • Trello boards for community to reflect on improving the core game;
Halloween items total of 24, inc. the Clot backpack; rewards to unlock during gameplay time. Oh, almost thought these are store items ;D

Update release coincides on October 2 for every platform the game's available on, comes w/ a new menu scene & theme. Hoooooooerorrrs!

twitch.tv/PAX for rewatching when available (soon?)

Last edited:
Hmm, the new medic rifle is using the M16M203 logic then. kinda wished it would use the medic dart logic but can only fire 1 grenade at 100% charge.

tried to look up the new community map but dont see "Hangar 14". isint it supposed to exist first before being added in or was it from a different name?
still though two maps are more then welcome!

also i wish the MK42b would be a Tier 3 instead of Tier 4 and the FN FAL has its carrying handle in which the player can fiddle with when doing the inspect animation.

Upvote 0
Hate to be "that guy", but -

I think you're getting the Rising Storm 2 stuff mixed up with the Killing Floor 2 stuff.

Rising Storm 2 has a community map coming called "Highway 14", and Tripwire never mentioned a community map coming for Killing Floor 2. Also, the trello board voting is for Rising Storm 2.

FN-Fal isn't going to be a T5 weapon, that's the new HM-Tech assault rifle.

Tripwire also mentioned that the pc beta for the update will have two stages, and the first one is coming "VERY soon". The target is end of next week, but that could always change.

Reactions: Zakxaev68
Upvote 0