• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

halloween content update perhaps?

Yeah...thats why theve been so supporting of the Brute and even visited our Teamspeak while we were working on it... Your really makin an *** of yourself again and claiming TWI doesnt support the Brute. They were with us all the way.

Behave, I never claimed TWI didn't support the Brute.

Still not in the game officially though is it?

Upvote 0
I HOPE the brute wont come .
I hate it ... its not the modders fault or i dont wanna say that u did not a good job. I simpy hate the Gameplay. If TW did this i would hate it too.
And i think 50% of the players who know the brute doenst like it and i would say like 80% of the total players doesnt even know him o_O ?

Edit: Uh didnt see the last site ^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think that brutes are great! But I still would not have it implemented to the original game. but I like having it as an option! The reason is that the brute is just changing the game play too much! and I like once in a while go back to that original gameplay. before I again throw myself out in the "custom server land"

Like today I still once in a while turn on my nintendo 64 or commandore to play some mario. if mario had suddenly been updated with a rocket launcher and a radar. I could never ever relived my old gaming days! I think that is important too!

That is also why people make sequels :) (and more money :D)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno, I think all the passive aggression in this thread is hilarious.

I very much doubt any of that custom content will ever be added to the vanilla game. Let's not forget that the custom maps that were added were polished by TWI first; fun though some of that other content can be on a custom server, it would at least need the same treatment before going official, not to mention a proper analysis of potential balance issues and whatnot. Given that they're already preoccupied with more profitable ventures, would it really be worth the trouble, even for the most promising candidates? I don't think so. The game doesn't lack for vanilla content as it is, and besides, the custom servers aren't going away.

Upvote 0