• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

Their village/etc zombies, i have no problem with them looking the same.
But i do fell that either bloat or the gorefast needs a face change...if H-D wants.
Yeah that is what I was trying to say. You need something to show properly the difference so you know what is coming at you at almost any difference. I might be being picky but I like to know the difference between what is running at me so I can decide what to do like every game so far has done.

Upvote 0
hey is there any way to only use a select few skins from the pack? id love to get the original Handcannon back, but i love all the other skins, awesome job dude!

Old post, but Amber's question remains unanswered(I think). I'd love to use your Handcannon, but keep most of the rest the same.

Awesome job, I love your versions of the specimens.

Upvote 0
Can anything be done to keep the gold weapon skins the same and just replace the regular ones?
I loved these weapons but like you I wanted to see them gold, and when i replace all the old skin with the mw3 models the golden guns were like normal, so what I did was verify the cache to delete the changes, and then I copied all except KF_Weapons_Gold_T.utx and weapons were golden and the skin of the mw3 and I think they look much better. Thanks you Half Dead !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0