• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Their village/etc zombies, i have no problem with them looking the same.
But i do fell that either bloat or the gorefast needs a face change...if H-D wants.
Yeah that is what I was trying to say. You need something to show properly the difference so you know what is coming at you at almost any difference. I might be being picky but I like to know the difference between what is running at me so I can decide what to do like every game so far has done.

n87

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 14, 2011
It seems I can't connect to any Server while using your MWPack.
It always wants to download a file called KFWeapons_Trip.ukx
Could you check that?
I don't want to play without that pack :/

n87

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 14, 2011
That's the problem of not beeing a native speaker.
I didn't want to say i won't play without.
I just meant, I'd prefer to play with it.
Is there a way to get it to work again?
I can't stand the Bullpub or the M14EBR..

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
That's the problem of not beeing a native speaker.
I didn't want to say i won't play without.
I just meant, I'd prefer to play with it.
Is there a way to get it to work again?
I can't stand the Bullpub or the M14EBR..
OP would have to redo his thing to the latest texture file.

llNomadll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2012
Yeah, I had to validate file to get the original ones because it was kinda messed up the textures.

Hopefully HD can find the time to fix this, and update soldiers of KF as well! :eek:

Nnnarekkk

Nov 17, 2012
Can anything be done to keep the gold weapon skins the same and just replace the regular ones?

Rohwupet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2012
hey is there any way to only use a select few skins from the pack? id love to get the original Handcannon back, but i love all the other skins, awesome job dude!

Old post, but Amber's question remains unanswered(I think). I'd love to use your Handcannon, but keep most of the rest the same.

Awesome job, I love your versions of the specimens.

rssnfascst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Can anything be done to keep the gold weapon skins the same and just replace the regular ones?
I loved these weapons but like you I wanted to see them gold, and when i replace all the old skin with the mw3 models the golden guns were like normal, so what I did was verify the cache to delete the changes, and then I copied all except KF_Weapons_Gold_T.utx and weapons were golden and the skin of the mw3 and I think they look much better. Thanks you Half Dead !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!