• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gunslinger 'autofire' feature

Armesis21

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2020
First of all, love this game, over 1200 hours so far and I've basically bought every DLC weapon to support the studio. Regarding the gunslinger, I would love for there to be an 'autofire' feature where we could just hold down the fire button and have automatic gunfire. Clicking the LMB over 500 times per round gets very tiring over the long run, and many people have made jokes about how this class literally breaks mouses. Coincidentally, I just had to replace my Logitech gaming mouse due to wear lol. The autofire rate doesnt have to be high, just a steady pace to balance it. This would be a great QOL improvement, thanks TW!

I guess it could be considered an alternative use for each gun...but the alt button is already tied to the change of "ADS" sadly.

Still, I believe we could "fan the hammer" with the revolvers, western style, just to take down multiple zeds at very close range. That'd be great.

Still, I don't know if that would be truly necessary... I don't know how you managed to break your mouse, but I personally never had any problem. Either mashing or taking accurate shots.

Upvote 0