[Game] Guild Wars 2

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
This game keps sounding more awesome.

This and Civ 5 are on top of my must have list atm.

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
The GW2 devs know how to hit you with a wall of text lol.
It does sound cool and this could be the MMO that brings me back, if all that they are promising is true.
I do hope that the GW community is a bit more grown up than it was before back in the day, some of the usernames and some of the conversations i saw going on were just.. amazing.. to say the least :rolleyes:

masasa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
Finland
Only thing I don't like about this game is the aliendwarf/spacegnome race which seems so out of place next to the other races.

Last edited:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Only thing I don't like about this game is the aliendwarf/spacegnome race which seems so out of place next to the other races.

well they are not the kind of race you are used to see in a fantasy game. But i think thats the reason why they are quite original.

I didn't like them at first either, mainly because of their physical aspect, but after playing Eye of The North, I've grown to like those little bastards

The Trial of Zinn cracked me up:

"As is customary, the convicted may now make a threatening speech."

Last edited: