• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Guest Pass distribution

Sparkyu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2007
I could use a guest pass if somebody has one, also how would I go about getting one.

Thanks.

Sparkyu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2007
Thought I posted this, but I'll try again. If anybody has a spare pass that
I could get from you I'd appreciate it. Not sure how they are passed on though.

Thanks.

KiTchMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2006
I have 2 passes. Just reply to this message, so I know whom to send...I'm here about once a day, so if I don't send it right away, I will the next day.

Finjlay

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2007
Random

Random

Can you use more then 1 guest pass? Would be quit funny, just using guest passes for a year :)

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
If someone would be willing to give me a pass I'd really appreciate it. I am probably going to buy this game, but I want to test it out first.

Thanks!

KiTchMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2006
Just wondering if the only way to send invitation is by entering email of a person you're inviting...any other way? Thanks

KiTchMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2006
Thanks for the reply. I was asking because a few people requested an invitation by sending a PM, but they didn't leave their email, so I thought I was missing something...

Anyways, still 2 invitations...please send me a PM with your email where to send it!!!

EDIT: No more invitations left.

Last edited:

Kaneohe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2007
Just wondering if the only way to send invitation is by entering email of a person you're inviting...any other way? Thanks
You can also put their Steam name on your friends list and do it that way.

Still 1 pass left, PM me if you want it.