• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

Danzig is a map from RO:CA :p

so is Krasyni Okyabr :p

there are 26 "stock maps" in ROOST (Danzig included).....16 "official" and the 10 community contest winners. correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Ramm specifically say "2 maps from RO:OST will be reappearing in the game".....that would rule out maps that were just "stock" for RO:CA and weren't stock for RO:OST. maps like danzig that were in both would obviously still be eligible then, but maps that were never stock for RO:OST wouldn't be eligible ;)

hey bobdog, could you just pick 15 of them to put into the poll and i'll edit the first post (or you could if you want)? and maybe ask yoshi what the correct answer is so that it is included?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey bobdog, could you just pick 15 of them to put into the poll and i'll edit the first post (or you could if you want)? and maybe ask yoshi what the correct answer is so that it is included?

Well if I were to just pick 15, people might think that the answer has to be there because as a moderator, I have some inside information (I don't). Since I don't know, there's be no guarantee of the correct choice even being there. Yoshi probably does know what the correct answer is, but he won't even tell me that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0