• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grim Treatments Hotfix 1087 is live.

Hello Mercs,
We have just pushed a Hotfix across all platforms.

Steam PC - 1087 : PS4 - 1.36 : XB1 - 1.0.2.3

Bug Fixes:
  • [PS4 & XB1] Addressed crashes caused by specific character and accessory combinations centered around DJ Scully and Oisten Jagerhorn that also affected other players on a server when those combinations were present.
  • [Steam PC] Addressed the issue in which the client and server were not properly downloading mutator workshop content.
  • [All Platforms] Corrected Rhino Revolver Bundle to only include Gunslinger perk within the store description
  • [XB1] Addressed issues in which the store did not fully populate with all available items.
  • [XB1] Addressed party group invite reliability within the Main Menu.

As always, thank you for your continued support!

Looking through the SDK to see what's changed, I see this type of code several times (other than a slight change in KFPlayerReplicationInfo, it seems to be the only SDK change for v1087):
Code:
if (class'WorldInfo'.static.GetWorldInfo().NetMode == NM_DedicatedServer)
{
    `REMOVEMESOON_ServerTakeoverLog("KFGameEngine.UnlockServer - bUsedForTakeover: "$bUsedForTakeover);
}
These look like testing code which shouldn't be there for live. Some of the more egregious ones will just result in server log spam beyond these log calls:
  • KFGameInfo state PendingMatch function Timer()
  • KFGameInfo_Survival.WaveEnded() calls ScriptTrace()
  • KFGameInfo_Survival state MatchEnded function Timer()

Upvote 0
I know we add extra logging to help us find other issues, sometimes. For example we have added some for further tracking to look into the "server match over" issue which affects both console and PC.

Is that what this is?
I'm seeing this scrolling in the command window of my server , about one a second;
[0132.72] ScriptLog: (TW ZOMBIE SERVER LOG) KFGameInfo: PendingMatch.Timer - bDelayedStart: True

Upvote 0