• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Great Game!!!

Blimey

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 3, 2007
Montreal,Canada
I've been playing RO for well over a year now, however I've never posted on the RO forms....So I'd thought I should! All I have to really say is that, RO is a great game...hats off to the Tripwire team. Also, the RO community is fantastic, its been fun as hell playing on the servers and with some good people, the new and old players, alike. See you all soon on the battlefield!!!

yup, noticed that too. when i go on the servers to announce something has happened in RO like a new vehicle, many ask "what are the RO forums?"
you need to speak fluid english to get on this forum, maybe it could help to add some general forum sections dedicated to russian, polish, german, french etc...

Upvote 0
lazza.JPG

Hello Dave

Upvote 0
I have played since the days when it was a mod , I have not seen anything that comes close to RO , The attention to detail , the thought that has gone into making it as real an experience as can be had on a computer..I have met many great people & have learned about history in the process ,I have sometimes seen on the history or military channel some of the same places we see in RO , It still gives me chills to see how accurately the environment has been reproduced ,The weapons ,ballistics , the excellent work on the sounds , all done with so much care , it is easy to see that this was not something cranked out to simply make money ...this is a work of love ,& tribute to all soldiers everywhere,..& a historic reminder of war we will hopefully ever see in such a scale again.

It is something unique , that I don't think anyone other than the tripwire team could have done in the same way
& they should be very proud of that .

Thank you TripWire

Upvote 0
you need to speak fluid english to get on this forum, maybe it could help to add some general forum sections dedicated to russian, polish, german, french etc...

I think FatPartizan would have something to say about that. I'm not sure what he would say and If I could understand it but he'll definitely have something to say.

Just kidding, FatPartizan is awesome.

Hello Canada Dave.

Also, D3t gets a meat pie for the League of Gentlemen.

Upvote 0
...you need to speak fluid english to get on this forum

I've playing this same for more than a year and this is the main reason why used to avoid the forums... But at the end I couldn't resist cuz I hate when someone says to me ingame "Hey, have u seen the forums? X mod have a release date now?" or stuff like that. So, if I say something unreadable please understand that my esglish is faaaaar from fluid and perfect :p

Upvote 0